Hello! I am Anne-Camille Collins, and I am located in Mountain Home, Arkansas. I have photographed hundreds of weddings, and it’s pretty much my favorite thing to do on a Saturday... or any day, actually! I have photographed weddings in Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Missouri, Nevada, Oklahoma, and Tennessee - and travel arrangements can be made to any destination.
The photos below are a few hand-picked photos that best represent not only my style of capturing moments and details but also the look and feel of my edits. You can expect to see this level of quality and attention in your final images as well.
Top 10 Wedding Venues in Memphis, Tennessee
When planning a wedding, one of the first decisions that needs to be made is WHERE you plan to host your big day. From the decor to the overall atmosphere you want your special day to convey, selecting your wedding venue helps set the stage and brings everything together.
Memphis is filled with venues for every style of wedding. From historical mansions and lavish gardens to modern hotels with downtown vibes, Memphis has it all. Here are some of the top wedding venues in and around Memphis, Tennessee.
1. Annesdale Mansion - This location is great for either an inside or outside wedding. It’s also great for looking for a location that requires very little decorating. Simply add your special day’s flowers to the mansion’s hand-painted ceilings and crystal chandeliers.
2. Cedar Hall - An alternative to the Annesdale Mansion, Cedar Hall also provides a large venue for a wedding. The 7,000 square foot mansion also has an exquisite grand staircase for a fairytale bridal descent.
3. The Cadre Building - The gold leaf columns of the Cadre Building are calling your name. With several wedding packages to choose from, this wedding location is great for brides who want elegant but easy.
4. Dixon Gallery and Gardens - Memphis offers a great selection of garden venues. Dixon Gallery and Gardens has a few different areas that they offer. For larger weddings, you can host your big day in the Hughes Pavilion or Winegardner Auditorium.
5. Memphis Botanic Garden - If perfectly manicured gardens are what you are looking for in a wedding venue, then the search stops at the Memphis Botanic Garden. With 28 specialty gardens, there is no doubt that you will find the best backdrop for your wedding day. The location also has options for indoor wedding events as well.
6. Hartwood Hall - Want an English style wedding? This 1840’s historical estate may be the best location. The outdoor locations provide a traditional background with manicured gardens and towering trees.
7. The Peabody Hotel - This hotel is a staple of downtown Memphis. It provides large ballrooms, everything you need for your wedding day, and a great place for your guests to stay while they’re in town.
8. Propcellar - If you are not into historical buildings or gardens, then a building like Propcellar may be just your thing. It provides a large blank canvas for you to create the wedding of your dreams.
9. The Metal Museum - Looking for something a little different? The museum provides large sculptures and a breathtaking view of the Mississippi River as you say your vows in the river pavillion.
10. Robinson Gallery - The Robinson Gallery sits downtown, provides a modern backdrop with gallery style photos from the 1960’s, and has 2,500 square feet of space to host your special day. It even has a full catering kitchen available.
Top 10 Places to Propose in Memphis
Are you thinking about popping the question? The proposal is almost as big of a deal as the actual wedding. Make your proposal special by choosing an iconic location. Here are a few favorite places to propose in the soulful river city of Memphis.